Considering confidentiality of the collection of your personal information, in respect to the paragraph one of Article 8 of Personal Information Protection Act, Macnica Galaxy Inc. shall expressly inform you following issues.
PURPOSE AND TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- We collect and process your personal data when you engage with us via various channels, including this Website and customer service or support.
- If the personal data requested by us is not provided, we may be unable to provide products or services to you.
- The type of personal data we collect and use may include:
- Contact details, such as name, company name, e-mail address, address and telephone number
- Traffic data about your use of this Website and the internet
- Interests, preferences and purchasing history
- Transaction data, pattern and behaviour
- Information used in relation to customer service and support
- Location information of mobile devices, browser details and IP address
- Your personal data will be collected in one or more of the following instances
- When you receive a quotation, order and/or complete a purchase
- When you communicate with us (in relation to customer service, support, complaints etc.)
- When you visit this Website; and
- When you participate in our events online and/or offline
TIME PERIOD, TERRITORY, RECIPIENTS, AND METHODS OF WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA IS USED
We will use your personal data for the following purposes or any of them:
- To process your order, deliver our products and provide our service
- To manage customer accounts and affairs
- To reply to your enquiries
- To advertise and market products and services (including in connection with direct marketing as detailed in paragraph 4 below)
- To analyze how you access and use our services including services available on our Website
- To enforce your obligations, including the collection of any amount outstanding from you
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities, to protect our rights and property and to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations
- To compile and analyze statistics for purposes relating to product development, business optimization and reporting and website usage
Time period: Refers to the period of time when the purpose for the collection continues to exist, or until when you request the ceasing of our use, or when we cease providing service.
Territory: Your personal data is used in Taiwan and may be transferred to and stored in the country / region where we have operated and be used in accordance with the purpose for herein to support our global operation.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with:
- Any agent, contractor, third party service provider or external parties who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection, data processing,information technology, marketing or other services to us in connection with the operation of our business
- Any person under a duty of confidentiality to us
- Any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under law and for the purpose of compliance with any regulations, guidelines or code of practice issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities
- Professional advisors (including our lawyers and auditors)
- Debt collection agencies or organizations
- Any of our holding company, subsidiary companies, affiliates and associated entities
USE OF PERSONAL DATA IN DIRECT MARKETING
We intend to use your personal data in direct marketing and we require your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. Please note that the following information may be used by us in direct marketing
- your contact details (such as name, e-mail address, address and telephone number), products and other service portfolio information, transaction pattern and behaviour held by us from time to time; and
- information relating to your use of our Website from time to time, whether through cookies or otherwise.
- The following products and services may be marketed : Electronic components and related services.
- If you do not wish us to use or provide your data in direct marketing, you may exercise your right to opt-out by notifying us with email to email@example.com
YOUR PRIVICY RIGHTS AT MACNICA GALAXY INC.
You have the right to
- make an inquiry of or to review your personal data
- supplement or correct any data relating to your personal data
- make an inquiry of or to review our policies and practices in relation to your personal data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by us
- request a copy of your personal data
- demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of your personal data
- erase your personal data
- In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and related laws/regulations, we may charge a reasonable fee for your request for the inquiry, review or correction.
- You should send requests for the inquiry , review, or correction of personal data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of personal data held to Operation Department
Address : 14F, 207-5, Sec. 3, Peihsin Rd., Hsintien Dist., New Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Telephone Number : +886-2-8913-2200
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND SAFEGUARDS
We will take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data that we hold. In particular:
- we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to the systems;
- we use password protection where appropriate;
- we restrict access to your personal data by our employees and contractors who need access to the relevant data in order for them to process it for the purposes set out herein.
However, we give no warranty against third party hacking into your personal data or any unauthorized access to the data by anyone.
DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will delete your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for collecting, processing and storing your data.
- The storage of your personal data is to ensure proper handling of recurring customer relationships, potential complaints and warranty commitments, and to meet our obligations.
- If we put cookies in place, you will be told about their use and the point of collecting data through cookies.
- We will ask for your consent before we place any cookies on your equipment. However, cookies needed to guarantee functionality and settings may be used without your consent.
- You may choose not to accept cookies by changing the settings but if you do so you may find that certain features on this Website may not be working properly.